Thursday, February 25, 2010

Weddings

Okay.... it's time to talk serious business here! It's almost Wedding season, and you have to know someone who is planning a wedding and they're in search for a wedding photographer.... Well.... Look no more -- Here I am! Its amazing to see how much photographers charge for wedding packages. I have always believe that EVERYONE should be given the opportunity to have amazing photos... especially for their wedding!!!!!! I charge $600 for a wedding session! That's it! I offer 60 edited photos along with the granted print release. If you know anyone, don't be afraid to direct them to me. In fact... I'll sweeten the deal for ya... if anyone refers 2 Weddings to me, I'll give you a free session and throw in a DVD slide show of your session! If anyone is wanting the advertisement I have here, let me know and I'll send a few your way!
And truly, I have to thank my clients for being so wonderful to me and referring me to so many of your family and friends! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I could give you a hug through this blog, I would!!! I appreciate you and I'm thankful to be your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment