Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall and Halloween Costume Mini Sessions!

It's getting closer and closer to the Halloween Mini Session day.... It's October 24th and I still have appointments open. I decided to turn it into a Halloween Costume and Family Fall Mini Session day! If you are dying to have your family pictures taken but don't want to make too much of a day out of it and you just need a few photos.... the mini session is for you!!!!
I am still running half hour sessions beginning at 10:oo a.m. and will go until 5:30. The sessions will be held at Kathryn Albertson Park in Boise. The trees are turning colors and they are amazing!!! The perfect backdrop! The price is still $35 for the session and your photos will come on a cd along with granted copyrights. Let me know if you want to schedule an appointment. My e-mail address is christydavisphotography@gmail.com or you can call me at 922-8070. Can't wait to hear from you!!!
Here are a few fun photos for an example!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment