Thursday, November 5, 2009

Big...NO... HUGE Update!

I've been one super busy little photographer! So busy I haven't had a chance to update my blog! Sad huh! Well, I decided to do one HUGE blog update. One picture from each session... (it's hard to choose just one photo!!!) I hope you enjoy and to all of you who are involved in this update: Thank you so much! I appreciate you all!!!!

If you are interested in a holiday session, November 28th I will have a set up with a Christmas tree and fire place. ONE DAY ONLY though!!!! I will have a 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 session available! I know what you're thinking.... ONLY 3 open sessions??!!!! Really?! I'm afraid so! If you want an appointment, don't wait!!! Schedule now!!!
Oh, and if you live in Twin Falls, I'll be traveling down there November 21st. If you are interested in setting up a session, let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment