Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Photo Swap

It's been forever since I've updated this puppy! It's about time, right?!

This is a recent photography outing my husband and I did with some friends of ours. Tiffanie is also a photographer, she does great work and I wanted some updated photos of Dave and I, post wedding. I was in luck because Tiffanie wanted photos too, so we did a swap! We had so much fun and Tiffanie showed us an awesome new spot downtown. I'm so excited! It was so much fun trying different things out on each other. I think its a great way to learn new techniques and a great way to get inspired. Tiffanie and Byron were awesome to photograph. They're both so dang awesome and easy going, not to mention totally good looking! Their kids are just as dang cute as they are too!

After we took pictures we went to dinner and had such an awesome evening out! I'm so glad to call them our friends. They made us laugh all night and we had such a good time with them.

Enjoy some awesome photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment