Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall 2011 Schedule

It's official!!!!! My schedule for Fall of 2011 is now booked. Thanks to all my awesome clients for helping me fill my schedule early this year, seeing my "Bun in the Oven" is growing and making me more uncomfortable by the minute! Seriously... thank you so much for your support, your loyalty and business. Each year I look forward to seeing each of my clients and turning them into friends.


Dave and I are ECSTATIC to start our new chapter in our life with our new little guy. What a gift he is, considering he's due on Christmas day. Funny how things like that happen!!! We look forward to scheduling appointments with you in the spring. (You won't mind my husband tagging along with a stroller or wagon will ya?) Ha!


If you are dying to get an appointment this fall and wasn't able to, go ahead and send me an e-mail. I can't promise anything because I'm trying to set myself some boundaries, but of course will always help my clients and friends in a time of need and I will do my best to shuffle my schedule around, but as of now, I am booked! However, as the weather permits, I'll open myself up to photography sessions around the end of February.

Thanks everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment