Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lots of New Pictures

I know it's been a long time since I've updated my little'ole blog! What can I say, I'm a busy girl. Between working my full time job and balancing photography... Oh and pregnancy, my poor blog just falls to the waste side.
This year we've done quite a few weddings. Below you'll see some pretty fun shots. I wish I could show them all but I'd be here forever! We've also taken a lot of family photos. As you can see, we've used a lot of fun props (hats, ties and CARS) which was so fun! I love changing things up... so if you have ideas, please don't hesitate to bring stuff to our appointments.
Because of my pregnancy, I've asked all my clients to make their yearly-fall photos appointments early this year. I can't thank you enough for helping me out with that. My schedule is pretty busy with just a few openings left, so if you want some pictures this year, please contact me as soon as you can. I look forward to seeing everyone this fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment