Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've always been interested in photography. I've always been a creative person. So, last year, I bought a camera, and just went for it. I LOVED IT! I found my calling! I slowly started practicing on friends and before you knew it, I was a photo-taking maniac! I looked for any excuse to take photos. I became obsessed about the camera itself and creating my very own photography style.

I absolutely love it when a photo speaks an emotion. I love it when you can see the love in people's relationships and the true joy in someones eyes. I'm always so intrigued with individual personalities. Everyone has something different to bring to the table and I like being the person who captures that.

To all those I stalk and take photos of, the ones who open their homes and rearrange schedules, thank you for helping me find myself through this creative expression. Thank you for forgiving my blurs and join me in the excitement of getting better everyday. I hope to take a million more photos of you and I hope to take lots of pictures of new faces, new personalities, new families and new romances.

I hope to see you all soon!

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment