Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is Descher... Tanya Deschler... I like to call her Desch! I met Tanya when we were serving our missions in Detroit Michigan. That was a long time ago! Lets not talk about how long ago that was! Desch was my "greeny" on the mission... My "daughter"... (Mission Lingo is the best!)... I was little miss Sister Deschler's trainer. We served in Ann Arbor Michigan on the University of Michigan campus. We had the greatest time ever! She is still one of my best friends and I adore her!

Desch is from New Jersey, but her sister Christina moved here to Meridian. Last week Desch and the rest of the Desch's (except for Papa Desch) came for a visit. I went and took some fun photos of the troops! Or should I say team?



Seeing that the Deschlers are from New Jersey and I know a few of them work in the city, they are all HUGE Yankee fans. They have season tickets... I even received a pink Yankee's hat from them while we were on the mission! They are true fans! I've never seen anything like it!

By the way, thank you Christina for the cute group shot ideas! You are brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment