Sunday, May 3, 2009

This is my cousin Ryan and Krystal's girls. They are the cutest, most energetic girls I know! And they are all so different from each other. Ali the oldest is the craziest little tom-boy, Rylie loves girly stuff and loves to stare at herself in the mirror, and I haven't quite figured out Lizzy yet, except for she is the biggest Daddy's girl! Ali was obviously not interested in the camera the other day, so asking her to smile big for the pictures was a hard task. I think modeling is Rylie's calling in life! I told you they were different! This is my favorite picture I took of them that day! Ali has a "real" smile, I love Rylie's big eyes, and I love how Lizzy is reaching up! They are adorable! I'm looking forward to taking more photos of them as the weather gets warmer!
A few weeks ago, my cousin Sarah, who is the cutest little Mary Kay rep I know came to town to show me the new colors and new Mary Kay product. Krystal joined our party and to our surprise, our little tom-boy and our cute little red-headed princess had to see all the fun stuff. I couldn't help but grab my camera! They were so into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment