Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is Bonnie. My very best friend. I met her when I was 11 years old. I was friends with her older sister first, but somehow, she captivated my heart and 17 years later, we are staying strong! I visited Bonnie and her family a few weeks ago. I took some fun family photos...
They are all such pretty people... don't you think!?...


This is Kyle and Jack. They are the cutest little guys I've ever seen. I love the smile on Kyle's face. He is so funny!
I know this is was one of Bonnie's favorites! All her boys in one little picture.... She loves her boys!I loved taking your boy's photos Bon! You guys look so happy and I wish you all the best!
(Oh and by the way, I'm still friends with Bonnie's older sister Amy... I'm waiting to take her photos! Come on Amy... Lets get to it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment