Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Senior Love

Lately, I've taken a lot of senior photos. I think senior photos are some of my favorite kinds of photos to take. Seniors are so adventurous and spunky! Two most awesome things needed to make an incredible photo.
First, Here's Chenise. Can I say GORGEOUS?!!! I about melted when I saw her big brown eyes! They're so pretty, and that flawless hair of hers... I'm telling you... it was such a pleasure to take her photo! We met at her house out in Marsing. Her family has super awesome places to take photos... which I love cause it mixes things up. We had a great time and I hope and PRAY Chenise loves her photos as much as I do!
Next, here's Andrea! Andrea is another super cute girl I was able to take photos of. She was totally up for adventure. She was up for anything and that makes it so fun! We had a great time down town Boise and train depot. I loved her outfit changes and Andrea really brought her A-game to our session! We had a blast!
Last is Shelby. I had the pleasure of taking Shelby's family photos a little while back so I knew it was going to be a fun shoot. Shelby is a super sweet girl. She was so awesome to work with and she really knew how to pose. I love that! We had a good time and I think her photos turned out so fun! I think you can really see her personality come out in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment