Friday, May 27, 2011

Miss Idaho Photos

Miss Idaho is about to take place and I was super lucky to have taken photos of three seriously gorgeous girls! You can see their headshot they submitted to Miss Idaho at www.missidaho.org

First is my "Original" Meg. I met her last fall and we took awesome photos of her. If you don't believe me, check out my website under the "faces" category. Meg has a vibrant spirit. I just adore her. She's so outgoing and thoughtful. She sent me a thank you card after our session, that's how nice she is! Meg has such a glow about her and it was awesome to see her win Miss Boise. She's a natural up there and she just really shines. If you haven't noticed, Meg dramatically cut her hair. It was hilarious... she called me and said she really wanted to cut her hair, but wouldn't do it unless I could take her photos. She would need an updated photo for the judges. I've never felt so important! LOL... Seriously! So... we met up and took some more awesome headshots. Meg is the reason why I carry a mirror and comb in my purse now... Every frame we took, she had to check herself out first. I think that's why those photos turned out so gorgeous. I just LOVE LOvE lOvE Meg!

Second is Shannon. Shannon is so beautiful!!! Shannon is Meg's little sister and believe it or not, they're running against each other in the Miss Idaho Pageant. They just love each other too... We were able to take some photos of Shannon, then add Meg to some. They turned out ADORABLE! I just love them!!! Shannon is a little more laid back than Meg, especially with the mirror and comb thing, but they are so much alike! Shannon also gradated this year, so we took a few senior photos too. Shannon won Miss Ada County. I wasn't able to go to that pageant, but I'm sure she rocked it!




Last is Laura. Laura is Miss Nampa. I think she's so incredibly pretty. She just has something so striking about her look. We had such a good time taking her photos, but you wouldn't believe how cold it was. Oh... and the wind... it was horrible! We'd have to wait for the wind to settle down, then hurry and snap as many photos as I could (which if you know me, and my photography style, you know that's not hard for me! Ha!). Laura was a trooper though. She changed her clothes several times and I just felt for her. She had crazy goosebumps, but kept posing all she could! I think we took some great photos!!!!

Good luck girls! I'll be there rooting you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment